Clinical and Regulatory Strategy
3D's experienced team and rigorous 3D A•C•T® process can guide your team in developing critical parts of your clinical submission documents.
3D's Regulatory services include:
- Reviewing scientific data and setting strategy
- Creating messages and outlines
- Identifying expert panels to mimic your audience
- Testing strategy and submission through expert panels
- Developing realistic Q&As
- Providing on camera role-plays and critique
"The 3D team is fabulous! They gain subject matter expertise quickly, work collaboratively, roll up their sleeves and work side-by-side with company personnel, and offer great value. I can't recommend them highly enough."
Martha Morrell, MD
Chief Medical Officer
FDA Advisory Committee Meeting Preparation*
Using our proprietary 3D A•C•T® process, 3D's experienced team works side-by-side with you and your team.
3D's FDA services include:
- Reviewing scientific data and set strategy
- Profiling FDA advisory committee members
- Creating messages and script the written presentation
- Writing Qs and As
- Conducting on-camera role-play and constructive critique
- Creating PowerPoint data slides and QC validation of data
- Providing and training your team on all equipment for immediate slide recall
- Ensuring version control across teams
*3D partners with our European colleagues to provide similar preparation services for EMA Oral Hearings.