Whether it's positioning a product or an issue, aligning 3D's team and proprietary 3D A·C·T® process help define a global commercialization strategy and messages while products are still in early development. Our focus is on addressing the specific culture and issues of each country and coaching executives, teams, and external stakeholders to deliver those messages credibly and confidently. 3D can conduct these trainings in numerous languages including French, German, and Spanish.
"With 3D, I have my dream partner."
"They work with our most important stakeholders all over the world, on highly complex communications issues, and they get it right every time. They are the absolute best at what they do!"
Jit Saini, MD
Director, Oncology Europe
Bristol Myers Squibb
3D’s product launch services include:
- Analyzing country-specific external issues
- Assessing participants’ skills level and perspectives
- Setting communications strategy for diverse audiences
- Identifying challenging objections and compelling answers
- Providing on-camera role-play, objection-handling coaching, and constructive critique
- Producing customized online training for geographically-dispersed teams